- 24" Smart Hoop Led Hula Hoop 3/4" Polypro
- USD69.5Abdominal Exercisers
- Health Hoop® -5.5 Lb Health Heavy Magnetic Hula Hoop For Fat Burning
- USD62.9Abdominal Exercisers
- Flashing Led Hula Hoop Light Up Hula Hoop Fitness Kids 70cm
- GBP24.99Other Toys & Games
- Gyrociser Foam Padded Weighted Fitness Exercise 34" Hula Hoop 3 Lb
- USD39.99Abdominal Exercisers
- Health Hoop®-s Body Massage Health Hula Hoop 2.09lb For Kid Or Beginner
- USD35.9Abdominal Exercisers
- Color Shifting Dance Hoop Forest Goddess Gold Green Infinity Collapsible Custom
- USD41.0Abdominal Exercisers
- Weighted Hula Hoop 1.2kg
- GBP13.0Ab Exercisers & Hoops
- Hoopmania Hula Hoop & Belt
- GBP25.0Ab Exercisers & Hoops
- Hula Hoop Fitness Exercise Ring Removable Gym Weighted Training Fitness Adult
- GBP8.29Ab Exercisers & Hoops
- Waist Beauty Line Fat Burning Massage Hula Hoop 2.64lb (1.2kg) Exercise.fitness
- USD46.98Abdominal Exercisers
- Health Hoop®- 4.6lb Dynamic Weighted Health Magnetic Hula Hoop For Workout
- USD59.9Abdominal Exercisers
- Weight Loss Sports Hoop® Series: Trim Hoop® (2lb, 3lb, 4lb) Hula Hoop
- USD24.1Abdominal Exercisers
- Fitness Hula Hoop
- GBP10.0Ab Exercisers & Hoops
- Naked 3/4" Polypro Push Button Dance & Exercise Hula Hoop Fitness Collapsible
- USD19.99Abdominal Exercisers
- Passion Magnetic Health Hoola Hula Hoop Weighted 6.17lb2.8kg Advance Step4
- USD66.9Abdominal Exercisers
- Waist Beauty Line Fat Burning Massage Hula Hoop 2.0 Kg Exercise.fitness Workout
- USD56.98Abdominal Exercisers
- (set Of 3 Play Games) Snap Together Exercise Hula Hoop For Kids, Ping Pong Set..
- USD14.97Abdominal Exercisers
- Mega 60" Hoop Dance & Exercise Hula Hoop 5 Feet Diy Wreath Push Button
- USD38.0Abdominal Exercisers
- Hankey Foam Hula Hoop Wavy Design Inside Workout New
- USD32.99Abdominal Exercisers
- Magnetic Hula Hoop Detachable 7 8 Part Double Row Fitness Massage Exercise Sport
- USD58.99Abdominal Exercisers
- 30" Pegasus Shuffle Led Hula Hoop 5/8" Hdpe
- USD49.5Abdominal Exercisers
- 3/4" Polypro Colored Collapsible Hula Hoop Kids, Adults, Dancing, And Gymnastics
- USD26.0Abdominal Exercisers
- Stamina 2lb Weighted Fitness Hoop Nib
- USD22.0Abdominal Exercisers
- Sports Hoop Exercise & Fitness Weight Loss Series Acu Hoop 5-l Large Hula Hoop
- USD49.99Abdominal Exercisers
- Custom Dance Hoop Fitness Beginner Intermediate Collapsible Windbreaker Colors
- USD28.0Abdominal Exercisers
- Health Hoop®- Weighted Magnetic Therapy Massage Hoop 1.8kg
- USD53.9Abdominal Exercisers
- Adult Hula Hoop With Nodules For Great Excersice -
- GBP5.0Ab Exercisers & Hoops
- New Hula Glitter Hoop Adult Fitness Multicolour Hoops Child Hoola Dance Activity
- GBP18.99Ab Exercisers & Hoops
A hula hoop is a toy hoop that is twirled around the waist, limbs or neck. The modern hula hoop was invented in 1958 by Arthur K. "Spud" Melin and Richard Knerr, but children and adults around the world have played with hoops throughout history. Hula hoops for children generally measure approximately 70 centimetres in diameter, while those for adults measure around 1 metre. Traditional materials for hoops include willow, rattan, grapevines and stiff grasses. Today, they are usually made of plastic tubing.
Hula Hoop Q&A
What are disadvantages of playing hula hoop?
The Disadvantages of Doing Hula Hoop
- Skin Irritation. Hula hoops are made of plastic material.
- Bruising. One of the most common disadvantages from hooping is the possibility of bruising.
- Back Discomfort. Your hips move forward and backward to push and pull the hoop around your waist.
- Muscle Soreness. Muscle soreness or tendon inflammation are other...
What size Hula Hoop should you use?
The hula hoop, when resting vertically on the ground, should reach somewhere between your waist and mid-chest. This is your base diameter measurement and can be adjusted slightly depending on your size and experience level. For example, most adults will begin with a hula hoop between 40 and 44 inches in diameter.
What does a hula hoop do for your body?
Hula hooping helps tone your abdominal muscles and burn calories, both of which can contribute to creating a flat stomach. It’s also a fun, high-energy way to incorporate a playful workout into your exercise regimen.
Why would a hula hoop have water in it?
The water makes it easier to keep hooping . When the hoop is spinning the water will be pushed to the outside of the hoop's rotation and will increase the hoops momentum. (Momentum=mass*velocity). The more momentum the hoop has, the less work you need to do to maintain it's rotation.
Hula HoopRelated Products